Dr. Hyla Cass and Daniel met at a biohacking conference a few years back and quickly realized the similarities in their interests. One of the main themes they dive into are how our human regulatory systems function, how the break down, and how they can be supported to function with greater resilience. Tune in for a talk between two brilliant minds, and find out what you can be doing to enhance your brain functions.
- Understanding Neurofeedback: Brain Optimization – Dr. Andrew Hill
- Collective Insights Podcast
- Beyond IQ, Understanding Intelligence and Higher Stages of Human Development – Dr. Zachary Stein
- How We Define Creativity – Dr. Scott Barry Kaufman
- Collective Flow States, Non-Ordinary States, and Why They Matter – Jamie Wheal
big pharma brain functions cognitive enhancement complex consciousness daniel schmachtenberger depression eisenhower matrix emergence emotional resilience empathy flow focus human experience humanity insight intelligence jason silva learning limitless media meditation micronutrients motivation neurohacker neurohacker collective neurohacking Nootropics Personalized Medicine podcast pomodoro technique productivity psychedelics psychobiotics psychology Qualia review silence sleep sleep optimization smart drugs solve problems sustainability Systems Approach time management