Dr. Hyla Cass and Daniel met at a biohacking conference a few years back and quickly realized the similarities in their interests. One of the main themes they dive into are how our human regulatory systems function, how the break down, and how they can be supported to function with greater resilience. Tune in for a talk between two brilliant minds, and find out what you can be doing to enhance your brain functions.
- Complex Systems Science Applied to the Study of Brain and Mind with Michael Mannino
- How Music, Art & Neurotech Create Altered States of Consciousness
- The Journey through Medicine of One of the World’s Top Alternative Health Educators
- Sleep & Memory: How Cutting Edge DARPA Research Is Transforming Our Understanding Of Both
- The Neuroscience of Courage and Fear
biohacking cognitive enhancement cognitive performance consciousness daniel schmachtenberger Dan Pardi emergence emotional resilience epigenetics flow focus future health humanity intelligence jamie wheal lasers learning mark divine medicine micronutrients mind movement neurobiology neurohacker neurohacker collective neurohacking neuroscience nootropic Nootropics optimization Personalized Medicine podcast psychobiotics psychology Qualia review sealfit sleep sleep tech smart drugs Stealing Fire Systems Approach technology wellbeing