The reasons why large systems of control are failing are complex, but each one stems from an attempt to sectionalize our human existence, instead of realizing that everything is intrinsically connected.
- Understanding Neurofeedback: Brain Optimization – Dr. Andrew Hill
- Collective Insights Podcast
- Beyond IQ, Understanding Intelligence and Higher Stages of Human Development – Dr. Zachary Stein
- How We Define Creativity – Dr. Scott Barry Kaufman
- Collective Flow States, Non-Ordinary States, and Why They Matter – Jamie Wheal
big pharma brain functions cognitive enhancement complex consciousness daniel schmachtenberger depression eisenhower matrix emergence emotional resilience empathy flow focus human experience humanity insight intelligence jason silva learning limitless media meditation micronutrients motivation neurohacker neurohacker collective neurohacking Nootropics Personalized Medicine podcast pomodoro technique productivity psychedelics psychobiotics psychology Qualia review silence sleep sleep optimization smart drugs solve problems sustainability Systems Approach time management