Entrepreneurs are born problem solvers, but the problems we should be working on are not those of convenience, but the large scale problems that affect all of us and the future of our planet. Andy Drish sits down with James Schmachtenberger to discuss how entrepreneurs can and should take on these issues.
- Understanding Neurofeedback: Brain Optimization – Dr. Andrew Hill
- Collective Insights Podcast
- Beyond IQ, Understanding Intelligence and Higher Stages of Human Development – Dr. Zachary Stein
- How We Define Creativity – Dr. Scott Barry Kaufman
- Collective Flow States, Non-Ordinary States, and Why They Matter – Jamie Wheal
big pharma brain functions cognitive enhancement complex consciousness daniel schmachtenberger depression eisenhower matrix emergence emotional resilience empathy flow focus human experience humanity insight intelligence jason silva learning limitless media meditation micronutrients motivation neurohacker neurohacker collective neurohacking Nootropics Personalized Medicine podcast pomodoro technique productivity psychedelics psychobiotics psychology Qualia review silence sleep sleep optimization smart drugs solve problems sustainability Systems Approach time management