On this episode James talks with Daniel Schmachtenberger about working to develop nootropics, a kind “brain pill” that increases brain function, alertness, and productivity. They also discuss the kind of diet and lifestyle that results in optimal brain function, so listen to this episode to take your intelligence and brain functionality to the next level!
- Complex Systems Science Applied to the Study of Brain and Mind with Michael Mannino
- How Music, Art & Neurotech Create Altered States of Consciousness
- The Journey through Medicine of One of the World’s Top Alternative Health Educators
- Sleep & Memory: How Cutting Edge DARPA Research Is Transforming Our Understanding Of Both
- The Neuroscience of Courage and Fear
biohacking cognitive enhancement cognitive performance consciousness daniel schmachtenberger Dan Pardi emergence emotional resilience epigenetics flow focus future health humanity intelligence jamie wheal lasers learning mark divine medicine micronutrients mind movement neurobiology neurohacker neurohacker collective neurohacking neuroscience nootropic Nootropics optimization Personalized Medicine podcast psychobiotics psychology Qualia review sealfit sleep sleep tech smart drugs Stealing Fire Systems Approach technology wellbeing