The guys from Future Thinkers are back again to sit down with Daniel and dig deeper into neurohacking and neurogenesis, the process resulting in an increase of gray matter density and processing capacity of the brain, and how it slows down the brain’s aging process.
- Complex Systems Science Applied to the Study of Brain and Mind with Michael Mannino
- How Music, Art & Neurotech Create Altered States of Consciousness
- The Journey through Medicine of One of the World’s Top Alternative Health Educators
- Sleep & Memory: How Cutting Edge DARPA Research Is Transforming Our Understanding Of Both
- The Neuroscience of Courage and Fear
biohacking cognitive enhancement cognitive performance consciousness daniel schmachtenberger Dan Pardi emergence emotional resilience epigenetics flow focus future health humanity intelligence jamie wheal lasers learning mark divine medicine micronutrients mind movement neurobiology neurohacker neurohacker collective neurohacking neuroscience nootropic Nootropics optimization Personalized Medicine podcast psychobiotics psychology Qualia review sealfit sleep sleep tech smart drugs Stealing Fire Systems Approach technology wellbeing