The guys from Future Thinkers are back again to sit down with Daniel and dig deeper into neurohacking and neurogenesis, the process resulting in an increase of gray matter density and processing capacity of the brain, and how it slows down the brain’s aging process.
- Understanding Neurofeedback: Brain Optimization – Dr. Andrew Hill
- Collective Insights Podcast
- Beyond IQ, Understanding Intelligence and Higher Stages of Human Development – Dr. Zachary Stein
- How We Define Creativity – Dr. Scott Barry Kaufman
- Collective Flow States, Non-Ordinary States, and Why They Matter – Jamie Wheal
big pharma brain functions cognitive enhancement complex consciousness daniel schmachtenberger depression eisenhower matrix emergence emotional resilience empathy flow focus human experience humanity insight intelligence jason silva learning limitless media meditation micronutrients motivation neurohacker neurohacker collective neurohacking Nootropics Personalized Medicine podcast pomodoro technique productivity psychedelics psychobiotics psychology Qualia review silence sleep sleep optimization smart drugs solve problems sustainability Systems Approach time management