Extra Strength Energy Study 1
We are seeking 25 participants to partake in a study of a new all-in-one energy shot with cognitive support.
This would be a single-day test, with the liquid energy shot taken at the beginning of the day.
If selected you will complete a questionnaire assessment on a workday. A week later on the same workday, you will take the energy shot. You will complete the second assessment later that same day (ideally after the end of the workday between ~5-7 pm or so).
- Healthy adults aged 18-65;
- Willingness to adhere to dietary supplement instructions and complete survey questions during the study;
- Able to provide voluntary, written, informed consent to participate in the study;
- Note: Use of dietary supplements that do not contain caffeine, which subjects regularly consume, will be allowed on days questionnaire are completed and on the day the extra strength energy shot is consumed.
- Existing psychiatric disorder, including depression;
- Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to become pregnant during the trial;
- Allergy, sensitivity, or intolerance to the investigational product’s active or inactive ingredients;
- Individuals who were deemed incompatible with the test protocol;
- Individuals who are cognitively impaired and/or who are unable to give informed consent;]
- Current use of prescription medications.
- Any medical condition that would require their doctor’s approval prior to starting a dietary supplement.
- Inability to tolerate caffeine.