NAD+ Study 1
We are seeking 20 participants aged 40 and older to take part in a study of a new product we are developing to boost NAD+ levels.
The study will last about 10 days. All participants will be given a 10 day supply of the NAD+ boosting product. The daily dose is 2 capsules and should be taken in the morning. Participants must be willing to take this dose throughout the study.
We will ask you to fill out surveys before starting the product and periodically through the study.
- Provided voluntary, written, informed consent to participate in the study
- Agree to provide a valid cell phone number and are willing to receive communications through text
- Participants will be eligible to be included who answer yes to the questions in the baseline screening waiver.
- Male and female participants 40+ years of age.
- Willingness to complete questionnaires, records, and diaries associated with the study.
- Willing to not begin taking any new supplements while testing this product and continue taking any supplements they are currently using regularly.
- Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to become pregnant during the trial
- Known food intolerances/allergy to any ingredients in the product
- Having any of the following conditions: Psychiatric conditions, neurologic disorders, high blood pressure, heart conditions, endocrine disorders, cancer
- Taking MAO inhibitors, SSRIs, or any other psychiatric or neurological medicines
- On immunosuppressive therapy