Senolytic Study 2
We are seeking 100 participants to partake in a study of a new healthy aging product we have developed. The product is formulated to help the body eliminate the stressed cells that accumulate with aging (i.e., senescent or zombie cells).
The product is designed to be taken intermittently. Participants will take 6 capsules a day for 2 days. The product will be packaged in capsules.
All participants will start at the same time with the two doses taken on May 28th and 29th.
We will ask you to fill out surveys both days you take Qualia Senolytic, 1 day after the dosing cycle, and 1 week after.
- Provided voluntary, written, informed consent to participate in the study
- Participants will be eligible to be included who answer yes to the questions in the baseline screening waiver.
- Willingness to complete questionnaires, records, and diaries associated with the study.
- Willing to not begin taking any new supplements while testing this product and continue taking any supplements they are currently using regularly.
- Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to become pregnant during the trial
- Known food intolerances/allergy to any ingredients in the product
- Having any of the following conditions: Psychiatric conditions, neurologic disorders, high blood pressure, heart conditions, endocrine disorders, cancer
- Taking MAO inhibitors, SSRIs, or any other psychiatric or neurological medicines
- On immunosuppressive therapy