SYNBIOTIC STUDY 2
We are seeking 100 participants to partake in a study of a new product being developed. The product is formulated to support the gut-microbiome, gut-brain axis performance, and to be an all-in-one gut health solution.
The product is a powder that will be mixed with a glass of water and taken daily. The study will last 4-weeks.
All participants will start at the same time on June 5th.
- Provided voluntary, written, informed consent to participate in the study
- Agree to provide a valid cell phone number and are willing to receive communications through text
- Participants will be eligible to be included who answer yes to the questions in the baseline screening waiver.
- Male and female participants 21+ years of age.
- Willingness to complete questionnaires, records, and diaries associated with the study.
- Willing to not begin taking any new supplements while testing this product and continue taking any supplements they are currently using regularly.
- Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to become pregnant during the trial
- Known food intolerances/allergy to any ingredients in the product
- Having any of the following conditions: Psychiatric conditions, neurologic disorders, high blood pressure, heart conditions, endocrine disorders, cancer
- Taking MAO inhibitors, SSRIs, or any other psychiatric or neurological medicines
- On immunosuppressive therapy