In April-May 2018, a 3-day sample of Qualia Mind Caffeine-free was sent to volunteers. Volunteers were selected to include a mix of people who were and were not currently taking Qualia. No information was given on what the product was intended to do, ingredients contained in the product, or expected responses. Instructions were to take 7 capsules with breakfast for 3 days in a row. All participants were asked to complete a survey questionnaire after 3 days of taking the product. Thirty-one people completed the 3 days of supplementation and provided responses to the survey†.
- Benefits Most People Feel: Almost 4 of 5 (77%) of people reported that their overall experience with the product was either "Very positive" or "Positive".
- Enhance Energy and Motivation: Around three quarters (74%) reported improved energy and motivation after taking Qualia Mind Caffeine-free.
- Increase Productivity: Almost 4 of 5 (77%) reported getting more done after taking Qualia Mind Caffeine-free.
- Manage Stress: Two thirds (67%) felt better able to deal with stressful situations after taking Qualia Mind Caffeine-free.
- Overcome Challenges: More than two thirds (70%) felt better able to deal with complex challenges after taking Qualia Mind Caffeine-free.
- Work and Communicate Two thirds (67%) felt sharper and better able to express what they want in conversations after taking Qualia Mind Caffeine-free.
My overall experience with this product so far is
When taking this product, I have better energy and motivation
When taking this product, I feel more productive
When taking this product, I feel better at handling stressful situations
When taking this product, I feel more capable of handling complex challenges or problems
When taking this product, in my everyday conversations, I feel sharper and more able to express what I want
Disclaimer: Several factors should be kept in mind when interpreting the results. The study contained a small number of participants and was not placebo-controlled. While Neurohacker Collective is encouraged by the results of this small preliminary study, further controlled, larger studies will be required to verify the findings.
No Comments YetSign in or Register to Comment