Daniel Schmachtenberger talks with Commander Divine about how our technology has outstripped our ability to use it properly. In other words, we need to step up our game to be able to use our technology effectively.
- Can Integral Theory Transform Civilization and Save Humanity? with Ken Wilber
- What the future of medicine could look like – Part 1 with Dr. Heather Sandison
- Gut Health and the Microbiome with Dr. Zach Bush M.D.
- Meditation as a Technology of Consciousness with Dustin DiPerna
- Complex Systems Science Applied to the Study of Brain and Mind with Michael Mannino
biohacking cognitive enhancement consciousness daniel schmachtenberger Dan Pardi depression emergence emotional resilience epigenetics flow focus future health humanity intelligence jamie wheal lasers learning mark divine medicine meditation micronutrients mind movement neurobiology neurohacker neurohacker collective neurohacking neuroscience nootropic Nootropics nutrition optimization Personalized Medicine podcast psychology Qualia review sealfit sleep smart drugs Stealing Fire Systems Approach technology wellbeing