We are seeking participants to partake in future studies of our healthy aging product, Qualia Senolytic. The product is formulated to help the body eliminate the stressed cells that accumulate with aging (i.e., senescent or zombie cells). You can find out more about Qualia Senolytic and its ingredients in our blog The Formulator's View of the Qualia Senolytic Ingredients.
- Provided voluntary, written, informed consent to participate in the study
- Agree to provide a valid cell phone number and are willing to receive communications through text
- Participants will be eligible to be included who answer yes to the questions in the baseline screening waiver.
- Male and female participants 35+ years of age.
- Willingness to complete questionnaires, records, and diaries associated with the study.
- Willing to not begin taking any new supplements while testing this product and continue taking any supplements they are currently using regularly.
- Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to become pregnant during the trial
- Known food intolerances/allergy to any ingredients in the product
- Having any of the following conditions: Psychiatric conditions, neurologic disorders, high blood pressure, heart conditions, endocrine disorders, cancer
- Taking MAO inhibitors, SSRIs, or any other psychiatric or neurological medicines
- On immunosuppressive therapy