We are excited to have on the show, New York Times bestseller, and co-host of the Emmy® Award Winning Netflix docu-series Down to Earth, Darin Olien.
Darin is an expert on health, nutrition, and sustainability, and today we'll be discussing how modern conveniences, otherwise known as "fatal conveniences," are sabotaging our health and impacting our resilience. We explore:
- It’s a great time to be alive… or is it?
- How fatal conveniences are making society soft, wrecking our health, and hurting the planet.
- Why we need less division and more dialogue to solve complex problems.
- Happiness as a journey, not a destination.
- Why we need to embrace adversity in a world riddled with fatal conveniences.
We have to deconstruct some of the modern world in order for us to get our health back. - Darin Olien
It’s a thought-provoking and timely discussion. Tune in now!
Darin Olien website
The Darin Olien Show
Down to Earth with Zac Efron
Book preorder: Fatal Conveniences: The Toxic Products and Harmful Habits That Are Making You Sick―and the Simple Changes That Will Save Your Health
Book: SuperLife: The Five Fixes That Will Keep You Healthy, Fit and Eternally Awesome.
No Comments YetSign in or Register to Comment