Caring for your body, mind, relationships and environment are all core components of healthy living. Abel James joins us to dive into the ancestrally inspired practices you can use to reconnect to nature, eat what your body needs, and take advantage of music to meet your goals. Abel James is a New York Times Bestselling Author, musician, and creator of the hit podcast, “Fat-Burning Man.” In this episode we discuss:
- Abel’s own health journey that brought him full circle back to ancestral practices
- The benefits of paleo eating and spending time outdoors
- Tips for using technology and managing EMFs
- What kind of music to listen to for a productivity boost
- How to get better at anything
Tune in to hear how to optimize your health in the modern world.
If we find a product or service we love, we want to share that with our community. In some of these cases we will partner with the provider in an affiliate relationship which may result in a payment or benefit to Neurohacker Collective. We won't ever enter into such an arrangement or recommend any product or service we haven't researched or stand behind.
All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. This information is never intended to be a substitute for a doctor-patient relationship nor does it constitute medical advice of any kind.