Collective Insights has covered many aspects of health and today we cover a whole new one, financial health. Garrett Gunderson is the perfect person to introduce us to this topic as he is commonly referred to as a financial genius within the entrepreneurial communities. And what better person to host this conversation than our very own CEO and co-founder James Schmachtenberger!
- How to set appropriate boundaries with work and money
- Powerful financial exercise for determining your relationship with money
- How to focus on creating value
- Faulty thinking about planning for retirement
- Common ways to make your money work for you
Money is a man-made tool that represents value. A snapshot of value we've created from the past, but it doesn't reflect our potential and it doesn't dictate our destiny.
Find your money persona
Upcoming Comedy Shows
Killing Sacred Cows
What Would the Rockefellers Do?
No Comments YetSign in or Register to Comment