Benefits of Healthcare Sharing Programs
James Maskell joins us today to discuss exciting new changes for the future of our healthcare system. James is the founder of the Functional Forum, the world’s largest integrative medicine conference, and also is the founder of KNEW Health, an affordable alternative to health insurance for health conscious Americans. In this episode we cover why our current healthcare system is broken and share new ideas on how we’re shifting into a very effective healthcare system. Here are some things we cover in this episode:
- Why the current model of healthcare is broken
- How healthcare cost sharing works
- The tremendous power of community
- The impact group healthcare visits can have
- Using the therapeutic order for a healthier community: beginning with lifestyle (mindset, community, food, movement), then the least invasive and least costly treatment, then only more invasive or more costly treatments as needed
- Money saving tips for health
- Real talk on taking time to care for your body
- How our culture is already changing for the better
It’s an evolutionary imperative to be in community, to take care of each other, to support each other. -James Maskell
Saving Money on Health Insurance
With the soul of an advocate and the mind of an entrepreneur, James Maskell has spent the past decade sparking debate and encouraging a shift away from conventional western medicine and toward a wellness-centered, functional medicine model—starting with the doctors themselves. To that end, he created Functional Forum, the world’s largest integrative medicine conference with record-setting participation online and growing physician communities around the world. His organization and best selling book of the same name, Evolution of Medicine, prepares health professionals for this new era of predictive, preventive medicine.
His newest venture, KNEW Health, is an affordable alternative to health insurance for health conscious Americans.
If we find a product or service we love, we want to share that with our community. In some of these cases we will partner with the provider in an affiliate relationship which may result in a payment or benefit to Neurohacker Collective. We won't ever enter into such an arrangement or recommend any product or service we haven't researched or stand behind.
All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. This information is never intended to be a substitute for a doctor-patient relationship nor does it constitute medical advice of any kind.