Author of Mind Hacking: How to Change Your Mind for Good in 21 Days, Sir John Hargrave joins us today and shares tips to hack your brain. This discussion is jam-packed with tips you can use in your daily life to get most out of your brain function. In this episode we discuss:
- The positive definition of hacking
- Programming your own brain
- How the mind and computers are alike
- How mental clutter impairs optimal brain power
- Creating good habits and getting out of ruts
- The ZUG Book of Pranks
- How Sir John’s drinking and drug use led him to mindhacking
- How to create your own reality
A life well lived is a very unpredictable and strange and wonderful journey - Sir John Hargrave
Tune in as Sir John sheds light into how we can clean up mental clutter, becoming aware of the mind and provide techniques on how we can reprogram our brain to make mental patterns more efficient.
Sir John Hargrave FB
Sir John Hargrave TW
Mind Hacking: How to Change Your Mind for Good in 21 Days
Sir John Hargrave is the CEO of the media and communication company Media Shower (www.mediashower.com). He is the author of MIND HACKING: HOW TO CHANGE YOUR MIND FOR GOOD IN 21 DAYS, which was an Amazon and Audible bestseller. His other technology books include BLOCKCHAIN FOR EVERYONE (Simon & Schuster, 2019), as well as BLOCKCHAIN SUCCESS STORIES (O’Reilly, 2020).
No Comments YetSign in or Register to Comment