Steven Kotler, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning journalist, Executive Director at the Flow Research Collective and one of the world’s leading experts on high performance joins us today on the show. The topic? A radically new picture of aging.
Over the past decade, scientific breakthroughs have unveiled a radical new perspective on the aging process. The research suggests that we can maintain peak performance and vitality far later in life than previously believed. Steven Kotler fearlessly challenges long-standing myths surrounding aging, presenting a fresh perspective that encourages us to reimagine the possibilities of our later years. We discuss:
- Aging is a mental event as much as a physical process
- Mindset shifts can add years to our life (seven, in fact!)
- Strength and stamina are now seen as use-it-or-lose-it skills.
- How training our bodies and brains for our later years can help us retain and improve our prowess far longer than suspected
- How the brain changes in the second half of our lives
- Why our later years have the potential to be deeply meaningful and fulfilling
Aging is a fact of life, but “old” is a mindset. - Steven Kotler
Listen in as we explore the potential for sustaining peak performance and debunking conventional beliefs about aging using the latest flow science research. Steven Kotler's expertise, combined with his engaging storytelling style, promises to deliver an episode that will captivate and inspire you.
SCIENCE-BACKED CELL REPAIR AND REJUVENATION: QUALIA SENOLYTIC
Qualia Senolytic represents the culmination of years of research into the biological mechanisms of aging. This two-day rejuvenation regimen may hold the key to unlocking cellular health and revitalizing aging tissues throughout the body.* Use code podcast when you shop Qualia Senolytic for 15% off your order.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease