NAD: Unlocking The Secret of Healthy Aging
In the world of biohacking, one word has been making waves: NAD. As we age our NAD levels decline, and as biohackers, we are constantly seeking ways to optimize and improve the aging process.
NAD, or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, plays a crucial role in energy production, antioxidant defenses, DNA repair, and cellular stress response pathways. Dr. Nick Bitz summed it up well when he said: “NAD impacts every facet of being, from mitochondrial function to immune response to cell division.” In today’s episode with our Science Team we help you understand exactly what NAD is and why it plays a vital role in the aging process.
In this episode you will learn:
- How NAD impacts cellular energy production, antioxidant defenses, DNA repair, and cellular stress response pathways.
- How NAD impacts the 12 hallmarks of aging.
- How NAD levels decline as we age, leading to various signs of aging and age-related diseases.
- Signs and symptoms of low NAD levels.
- How boosting NAD levels can support energy, cognition, and gut health.
- How Qualia NAD+ supports multiple pathways to NAD production and includes essential cofactors like magnesium and B vitamins.*
NAD directly or indirectly plays a role in mitochondrial dysfunction, genomic instability, gut dysbiosis, and cellular senescence: key hallmarks of aging. - Dr. Greg Kelly
Listen now to learn NAD's role in healthy aging and how to increase NAD levels in the body (with or without supplementation). Your future self will thank you.
Did we spark curiosity in you? You’ll enjoy our article based on the conversation: The Power of NAD: Unlocking the Secrets of Healthy Aging.
Qualia NAD+ Can Boost Nad Levels up to 50%
Qualia NAD+ is designed to provide support for optimizing NAD+ levels in adults, regardless of age. It does this by doing a combination of things that no other product does.* Use code podcastnad when you shop Qualia NAD+ for 15% off your order.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.