If you can sleep, then you need sleep. Oftentimes people will sacrifice sleep in the name of productivity, but that actually makes you less effective and less productive. Dr. Molly Maloof is on the frontier of personalized medicine, medical technology, health optimization, and scientifically-based wellness endeavors. She joins us to share how sleep works and what we can do to get a better night’s sleep. In this episode we discuss:
- The link between stress and sleep
- Why you gain weight if you don’t sleep
- The best evening routine to support sleep
- Optimizing your bedroom environment
- Finding out your chronotype to optimize your circadian rhythm
- Tips on what to do in the morning to optimize sleep at night
To optimize your sleep, you have to get a handle on your stress. - Molly Maloof, MD
Tune in to learn as Dr. Molly shares sleep biohacks and rituals that you can apply in your life to have a better quality night’s sleep.
Could you use Better Sleep? Consider SCIENCE-BACKED SLEEP WITH QUALIA NIGHT
Start getting the restorative sleep your body needs to regenerate and perform at its peak with Qualia Night. This unique patent-pending formula integrates clinically studied ingredients to give your body what it needs to have a relaxing evening and deep rejuvenating sleep.